The Employment Process team (EPO) establishes CAHNRS pay and position processes in consultation with central WSU Payroll and Position Control Offices and the CAHNRS Dean’s Office. In collaboration with other CAHNRS administrative units, EPO provides guidance, college-level review, training and support for the CAHNRS Business Center, department administrative managers and Extension program administrative managers relating to college pay and position standards.
The Employment Process Specialist advises and reviews the pay and position actions of a portion of CAHNRS departments.
|Andrea Johnson, Specialist|
Employment Process Resources
Go to the File Share to access the following:
- Administrator Signatures
- Comp Time Liquidation Exception Request Template
- Funding Update-Renewal Form
- CAHNRS Online Directory Instructions
- Home and Appointing Department Definitions
- Guidelines for Temporary Faculty and Research Titles
Go to the File Share to access CAHNRS and Extension Justification Templates for:
- Direct Appointment
- Out of Cycle Salary Retention Increase
- Hire Above Approved Salary
- Hire Above Step A
Go to the File Share to find:
- FTE Change in the Middle of the Month Spreadsheet
- How to Create One File of an Employee’s Leave Reports
- How to Enter an Employee
- How to Inactivate an Employee
- How to Process an FTE Change in the Middle of the Month
Go to the File Share to access:
- AIS Upload and Download Instructions
- Reporting Partial Hours
This information is currently under construction.
ABOUT FACULTY SEARCHES
Human Resource Services (HRS) has developed University checklists, tools and resources to provide assistance and guidance for the recruitment and hiring of Faculty positions. The search chair and clerical support will use these resources for the majority of search activities.
CAHNRS Process – Internal Approvals
Kat Odell, 509-335-3460
Supplemental to the WSU faculty hiring policy and processes, the CAHNRS Dean and Associate Deans require additional information from the search chair and department director/chair. Specific forms linked below are to be completed and submitted at each of the CAHNRS Internal approval points .
CAHNRS Faculty Search Internal Approval Forms