Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Real Property Requests


All University real estate (land, buildings, air rights, water rights, timber rights, and mineral rights) is owned by Washington State University, not by the administrative unit that is assigned, occupies, or otherwise uses the real estate. The acquisition, disposal, and leasing of all University real estate is coordinated by the Finance and Administration – Real Estate Office.

Operations is the central contact and documentation/process manager for all CAHNRS Real Property Requests (submitted through the Real Property Request Form (RPRF).

RPRF Tips:

Real Property Request Form (RPRF)

  • provide a color copy or jpeg of any maps
  • provide an electronic version of any lease or MOA if available
  • fill in all fields (including Tax ID # and budget-project-fund-sub fund)

CAHNRS Real Property Request Work Flow

CAHNRS Real Property Request Work Flow