Vogel Labs Schedules
Vogel Room 31, 35, 39, and 43 Labs
Classes are held each semester in these four labs located on the ground floor of Vogel.
Vogel Lab Scheduling
Classrooms are scheduled according to the “VPBS Scheduling Protocol” consisting of (1) a priority hierarchy based on biological or textile science content related to agricultural, natural, or textile systems and (2) precedence rules.
For more information on lab scheduling prioritization go to the Lab Schedule Prioritization page.
Note: Events 3 months prior & 1 year ahead of the current date will appear in the calendar.
How to Schedule a Lab
- Open your Calendar in your Outlook client
- Start a New Appointment
- Name the event according to the following Naming Format:
- Department – Course Number – Section
- Invite the room to the event. The rooms are:
- Send the Invitation
- If there are no scheduling conflicts, the room will be scheduled for the time you specify.
If you would like to schedule a room for an entire semester, be sure to schedule the room as a reoccurring event.