WSU/CAHNRS -owned and -managed noncontiguous properties such as research and extension centers, farms, and stations are also included in the policy restricting all forms of tobacco and nicotine delivery devices for the Pullman, Spokane, Vancouver and Everett campuses.
WSU provides research, extension, education and outreach at locations other than the Pullman, Vancouver, Spokane and Tri-Cities campuses, such as at our research and extension centers, farms, stations, subject-matter centers and other WSU/CAHNRS-owned property distributed across the state. Examples of WSU noncontiguous property include but are not limited to:
- Cook Agronomy Farm
- Knott Dairy and Tula Young Hasting Farm
- Lind Dryland Research Station
- Mount Vernon Northwestern Research and Extension Center
- Palouse Conservation Field Station
- Prosser Irrigated Agriculture Research and Extension Center, Roza, Othello, and Pear Acres Farms
- Puyallup Research and Extension Center and Goss Farm
- Spillman Agronomy Farm and Tukey Orchard
- Twin Vista Ranch
- Wawawai Grazing
- Wenatchee Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center, Columbia View and Sunrise Orchards
- Wilke Research and Extension Farm
- And other farms, stations, and locations
For the purposes of this policy, the following words and phrases shall mean:
Tobacco Products: Cigarettes, cigars, pipes, hookah, all forms of smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes, clove cigarettes and other alternative products made primarily with tobacco.
Premises: All buildings, grounds, state-owned vehicles and equipment including, but not limited to, parking lots, bus stops, city owned and WSU maintained streets or sidewalks within the WSU noncontiguous property.